Before Exchange Day
Planning your Exchange Day Event
- Participating sponsor(s) pick where to host their Exchange Day event(s). We encourage sponsors to host events where they have a significant number of exchange participants, as well as to collaborate with neighboring sponsors.
- Once the location and time of the event has been decided, sponsors should submit the details to the Alliance HERE.
- We encourage sponsors to create Exchange Day materials for their event(s) and participants. If doing so, note that participating sponsors are responsible for ordering and purchasing Exchange Day T-shirts (for example) for participants attending their events, as well as using the Exchange Day brand. Check out the Exchange Day Style Guide for more information.
- Sponsors should engage elected officials, their staff, and media personnel in their Exchange Day event. Use the Sample Press Release from our Resources page to get the word out.
During Exchange Day
Celebrate with us
- Sponsors, participants, alumni, and other event attendees should share their activities online using the following hashtags: #CelebrateExchangeDay, #EatPlayGive, #ExchangesImpact, #ExchangeDay2019
After Exchange Day
Keep us informed
Click on our Resources page to access relevant materials, such as the Style Guide and Social Media Guidelines.